Skip to content
- Your wireless carrier’s standard messaging rates apply to SMS correspondence, Fast Funds Co, does not charge for any content; however, downloadable content may incur additional charges from your wireless carrier. Please contact your wireless carrier for information about your messaging plan. Your carrier may impose message or charge limitations on your account that are outside of our control. All charges are billed by and payable to your wireless carrier.
- You represent that you are the owner, or authorized user of the wireless device you use to receive the service, and that you are authorized to approve the applicable charges.
- We will send you messages periodically, and only with your explicit agreement as indicated by your continuation of the process flow.
- We will not be liable for any delays or failures in your receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator and processing by your mobile device. SMS message services are provided on an AS IS, AS AVAILABLE basis.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your mobile phone number, your carrier’s name, and the date, time and content of your messages and other information that you may provide. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us, discuss your advance, current and past due payments and to otherwise operate, develop and improve the service. Your wireless carrier and other service providers may also collect data from your SMS usage, and their practices are governed by their own policies. We will only use the information you provide to the service to transmit your text message or as otherwise described in this terms and conditions. Nonetheless, we reserve the right to all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect our rights or property. When you complete forms online or otherwise provide us information in connection with the service, you agree to provide accurate, complete and true information.
- The service as well as the content and materials received through the service are proprietary to us and our licensors and is for your personal and commercial use only. You shall not damage, impair, interfere with or disrupt the service or its functionality.
- We reserve the right to alter charges and/or these terms and conditions from time to time. We may suspend or terminate the service to you if we believe you are in breach of our terms and conditions. Your service is also subject to termination in the event your wireless service terminates or lapses. We may discontinue the service at any time.
- Additionally, you agree that we any send any SMS Statement Notifications through your communication service provider in order to deliver them to you. You agree to provide a valid mobile phone number for these services. You further agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liability, cost and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fee) arising from your provision of a mobile phone number that is not your own or your violation of applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance. Your obligation under this paragraph shall survive termination of the agreement. SMS Statement Notification is provided for your convenience only.
- If you have any questions, e-mail Fast Funds Co at email@example.com
- We do not charge for help or info messages; however, your normal carrier rates apply.